New Student Openings at INRoL for Spring 2019
We, the INRoL at SNU, are looking for several new students joining from the spring of 2019. We are looking for students, who are self-motivated, excited about new "magic-like" technologies, aiming for rigor/precision of research, and willing to learn new things and embark new thinking on their own.
Successful applicants are expected to have solid understanding and/or strong interests in the fields of robotics, control, dynamics and mechatronics as applied to any of application topics in INRoL. Although the openings are relevant to any research areas of INRoL, we are particularly interested in the applicants for the following areas:
- robot simulation and haptic/VR rendering ,rooted on mechanics, control theory, FEM and machine learning;
- cooperative robot control, particularly in real-world industrial settings;
- aerial operation and manipulation, from new system design, modeling/control to UI design;
- autonomous mobility, localization and multi-sensor fusion;
- industrial control applications with focus on smart manufacturing and industry 4.0.
If you are interested, please send your CV (with the list of courses taken and their grades; and any other information deemed helpful) to Prof. Dongjun Lee (djlee at snu ac kr).